Created, designed coordinated and executed unique memorable Entertainment & Special Events such as:
- Celebrity and sports star golf tournaments
- Theme special event parties featuring celebrities and sports stars
- Professional Bullriders
- Private meet/greet/photo celebrity parties, book signings, etc.
- Celebrity hosted dinner parties for high level players
- Fundraising events (telethons, celebrity speakers)
- Boxing (live and closed circuit)
- Established budgets for all Entertainment & Special Event related events.
- Contracted with vendors for entertainment, dècor, gifts for events.
- Maintained schedules for staff and calendar of events to allow easy communication for all departments involved in the implementation of each event.
- Worked with Advertising and Marketing Departments to create exciting invitations/advertisements for each event/entertainer.
- Coordinated Hotel Operations, Food & Beverage, Security and Engineering Departments to establish needs and insure flawless service and safety for guests.
- Hired, encouraged and managed staff to achieve quality accomplishments. (coordinators, F&B, stage/technical staff, wardrobe, box office, steady extra crew)
- Experienced with Google Apps, MS Office, Audio & Video program applications
Larson Training Centers NP, Inc. August 2011 – present
Chief Administrative Officer
Responsible for all administrative requirements to operate a Non-profit Career Training school.
Margate Digital Media LLC October 2012 – present
Own and operate audio/video licensing and production business.
Margate Entertainment LLC September 2006 – August 2012
Owned and operated audio and video content licensing business. Responsible for hiring and management of staff. Implemented policies and procedures. Responsible for vendor agreements and content fulfillment.
Responsible for all day to day operations.
Jewish Federation of Las Vegas, Nevada March 2007 – Dec. 2009
Director of Women’s Philanthropy & Campaign
Managed, created and implemented fundraising events from conception. Negotiated and contracted venues, speakers/celebrities and menus selections. Created invitations and advertisements for each event.
Barrick Gaming Corporation May 2004 – Feb. 2006
Corporate Entertainment, Special Events, Marketing Manager
Established budget and booked talent for all Entertainment areas and special events for the four Barrick Gaming properties and communication regarding all production and ticketing needs. Implemented ticketing system and broker relationships. Negotiated and contracted revenue generating events such as shows, 4 wall shows, boxing, MMA, etc. Responsible for purchasing, inventory and maintenance of audio, video, lighting equipment and stage props. Hiring and coordination of staff.
Jewish Federation of Las Vegas, Nevada Sept. 2002 – May 2004
Director of Business & Professional and Women’s Divisions
Created and implemented fundraising events from conception. Negotiated and contracted venues, speakers/celebrities, dècor, production, travel and menus. Created invitations and advertisements for each event. Conduct meetings to review concepts, strategy and event updates.
Irwin Productions, Inc., Las Vegas, Nevada June 2002 – Sept. 2002
Presented clients with proposals for their events. Hired talent, dècor, etc for each event. Handled travel arrangements, coordinated meetings/calendar for President of Company. Managed office staff. Handled payroll, staff schedules and all aspects of office administration.
Caesars Palace, Las Vegas, Nevada Feb. 1999 – Jan. 2002
Director of Entertainment & Special Events
Responsible for all aspects of Entertainment & Special Events Department (Stage crew & box office as well as coordinating headline talent for Caesars Tahoe, Windsor and Biloxi properties.) Establishing budgets for all events. Negotiating and contracting talent, dècor, etc. Hiring and coordination of staff.
Rio Suite Hotel & Casino, Las Vegas, Nevada June 1997 – February 1998
Director of Entertainment
Responsible for booking entertainment and box office ticketing.
Desert Inn Hotel & Casino, Las Vegas, Nevada June 1993 – June 1997
Entertainment & Special Events Manager
Responsible for accommodations for headline entertainment special events.
Claridge Hotel & Casino, Atlantic City, New Jersey January 1991 – January 1992
Entertainment & Technical Services Manager
Responsible for booking headline entertainment, managing stage crew and box office operations.
Sands Hotel & Casino, Atlantic City, New Jersey August 1980 – January 1991
Responsible for booking entertainment for showroom, lounge, and special events. Implemented ticketing system in box office and managed staff.