Over 20+ years in management, hospitality and customer service.
- Conflict Management
- Problem Solving
- High Pressure Environments
- Loss Prevention
- Leadership and Training
- Risk Management
Medical Claims Processing/Medical Terminology/Medisoft/CPT and ICD-9/Google Apps
MS Word/Excel/PowerPoint/Business Math/QuickBooks/Cloud-based Apps/VOIP /Chrome
Larson Training Centers NP, Inc. Santa Fe Springs, CA
- Provide classroom lectures, instruction and tutoring; Assist students in daily assignments; Administer and grade homework assignments, projects, and exams; Prepare for new class starts by ensuring that adequate equipment, texts, and teaching materials are available in the assigned classroom, and tidying and organizing the classroom as appropriate; Prepare and update class syllabi as appropriate; Revise and enhance existing curricula or develop new curricula in keeping with emerging technology, student needs, and employer demand.
Coco’s Lakewood CA
2007-2013 Restaurant Manager
- Managed, oversaw and delegated 25+ employees to achieve maximum profitability. Oversaw, trained and coached team by analyzing restaurant operations to improve food and labor cost. Train employees to ensure guest satisfaction through adherence to company standards. Managed and attained achievement of restaurant budgeted sales, cost and profitability. Analyzed and assessed product and financial statements to improve sales, and decrease food and labor cost.
Sizzler USA Restaurants, INC. Los Angeles, CA
2002-2007 Training Manager/General Manager
- Developed management trainees by preparing training schedules and positions, administered test and certified corporate and franchise trainees during eight –week training sessions. Managed and oversaw personnel development for certification. Implemented and oversaw inventory control measures which resulted in decreased food cost by 3.5%. Increased sales 8%-10% resulting in 6% bottom line profit. Coached, trained and monitored employees in good work practice ethics. Managed and maintained budget. Developed and implemented cost control strategies.
D.S.C. Trucking Conyers, GA
- Responsible for contracting business, hiring drivers, coordinating drug testing, dispatching trucks, maintaining files and records, and preparing payroll. Compliance with DOT Regulations.
U.S. Air Force—Sergeant, Air Traffic Controller—Honorable Discharge
Cerritos Community College, Norwalk, CA A.A degree in Business Administration
Larson Training Centers, Santa Fe Springs, CA Medical Bookkeeper