The Larson Training Centers (“Larson”) educational program, in conjunction with the Gladius Business Corps (“Gladius”) employment program is designed for motivated individuals. It is rigorous and it is completely consistent with, “the real world”; but, if you follow the programs to their “spirit and letter” you will succeed.
To become a student at Larson Training Centers you must:
- Seek financial security through stable and meaningful employment. That means that you must be interested in the types of programs that we offer. We do not offer blue collar employment; we do not offer overly-intellectual employment. We seek to help the bottom 25% (financially) of the community.
- Be interested because you accept that something is not working for you; that is, you haven’t achieved financial security. Perhaps you are living paycheck-to-paycheck; perhaps you are unemployed and can’t find a job. Much of this is mental and emotional
- Seek to change; to learn and develop new skills. Much of this is physical; learning new habits and breaking the habits that are preventing you from becoming a financially secure productive member of your community.
If you meet our criteria, the Larson-Gladius vocational retraining may be just what’s needed. We encourage you to complete our online information request right now.
We offer classes Monday through Friday 8:00 am to 10:00 pm and Saturdays from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm. We may be able to tailor a program to fit your needs.
We know that many people are “transportation challenged”. As such, we will be opening satellite instructional facilities throughout Orange and Los Angeles counties to better meet the needs of our students.
Tuition is not an obstacle
Most students obtain 3rd party vocational retraining through a WIA program, Dept. of Labor, VA, Workers Compensation or like program. These programs are designed for retraining and do not require students to repay the cost of tuition.
For students who are unable to obtain 3rd party tuition, we offer an unmatched direct student loan:
- no interest,
- no payment until after completion of the program, and then
- if you obtain stable and meaningful employment on your own you won’t have to pay back the loan; otherwise,
- we will act as your agent (just like athletes and entertainers’ agents) to find you the best possible employment. And, like other agents, we will receive 10% of your compensation.
Internships, Externships & Jobs
In order to best learn and gain experience, you spend 12.5 hours per week in unpaid internships/externships.
For those who are not precluded from working because they receive unemployment compensation, we offer up to 20 hours per week in paid employment at an employer who works with Gladius.